Convert Your Cost of Admission into Shiny, New Maple Equipment!
NEW at this year’s Mid-Winter Classic Trade Show, participants may enter for a chance to WIN a $50 gift certificate for SmokyLakeMaple.com. ($50 is the cost of at-the-door Saturday admission.) ONE NEW WINNER will be randomly selected EACH DAY of the trade show!
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must FULLY COMPLETE and submit an official entry form, ONE TIME at the Smoky Lake Maple Products trade show booth at Mid-Winter Classic in Syracuse. The trade show will be open Friday, January 3 from 4pm to 9pm and Saturday, January 4 from 8am – 4pm.
- Eligible participants must abide by any/all rules set in place by the Mid-Winter Classic committee for admission to the show.
- Trade show venders and/or Smoky Lake’s competitors at Mid-Winter Classic are NOT eligible to participate in this offer. ie. Any individuals who are working at the trade show — for any length of time — are not eligible.
- Entry forms must be completed accurately and IN FULL. Valid contact information is required on the entry form so that Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC can attempt to notify you if you win. This contact information may or may not also be used in the future to notify you via direct mail or email of other Smoky Lake promotions. You may opt out of future promotional communications.
How to Enter
Complete and submit an official entry form at the Smoky Lake trade show booth during the 2020 Mid-Winter Classic trade show:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only ONE (1) entry per person.
- The contest starts on January 3, 2020, 4pm CST. All entries must be received by Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC by January 4, 2020 at 4pm. Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- At the end of each day during Mid-Winter Classic, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries from Friday DO carry over to the Saturday drawing.
Where the Winners Will Be Announced
- The Friday winner may be posted at the trade show on Saturday. The Saturday winner can not be posted at the show because the trade show ends that day.
- Each winner will be announced on Facebook.com/smokylakemaple.
- Each winner will be listed here:
Friday’s Winner = Wendell Graves, Ontario, Canada
Saturday’s Winner = Holly Armendola, New York, USA
- One (1) winner will be selected EACH DAY of the Mid-Winter Classic trade show. Each winner will receive a unique $50 gift code valid for SmokyLakeMaple.com. (Website only. No in-store, phone or custom orders please.)
- There are three methods for winners to claim their prize
- OPTION 1: Smoky Lake will send the gift card to the winner via their provided mailing address / email address.
- OPTION 2: The winner can contact Angela by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Smoky Lake can not connect with the winner within fourteen (14) days of the event, then the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC.
- Only ONE (1) prize will be awarded per household.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from this promotion and the use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- To receive a printed list of prize winner names, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC, Attention Angela Schumacher, 208 N 12th Street, Hilbert, WI 54129 by January 24, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Smoky Lake Maple Products LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC can not be responsible for any human error relating to this contest.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC reserves the right to add, amend and clarify the rules of this contest at any time.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Mid-Winter Classic and the New York State Maple Association are NOT affiliated with Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Mid-Winter Classic nor the New York State Maple Association.