2′ x 6′ Liberator Evaporator, Gas-Fired, w/Raised Flue Pan Set and Same Side Reverse System
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.*
Please contact us for international shipping quotes.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for local pick up.
See our discounts list or contact us for details.
This evaporator is rated for 200 – 500 taps.
Estimated evaporation rate is 70+ gallons per hour.
(In contrast, our “Standard Configuration” Raised Flue Pan Set requires you to turn the pan 180º in order to reverse the flow. See comparison diagrams at the bottom of this page.)
- Carlin® Commercial Grade Burner
- Peep Window
- Leg Leveling Bolts
- Fully Insulated
- Stainless Steel Sides
- Stainless Steel Base Stack
- Stainless Steel Stack Pipe
- Sanitary Draw-Off Valve (1-1/2″) w/Food-Grade Gaskets
- Positive Draw-Off Boxes in the Optimal Location
(Finished syrup is drawn off at the rear of the Syrup Pan because that is where the heat is most concentrated.)
- Angled Thermometer Port w/ 3″ Dial Maple Thermometer
- Structurally Formed-in Dividers
- Reversible (To Lift Niter From the Pan Floor)
- 13″ wall height
- Eleven 7″ Flues (On the 2′ wide pans) for Supreme Efficiency
- 20″ wall height to contain the violent boil
- Three 1/4″ Stainless Steel Plugs (To Plug Unused Ports)
- Inlet Float Box w/Fittings, Drain, and Connection for Optional Sight Glass
- Transfer Float Box w/Fittings, Drain, and Connection for Optional Sight Glass
- TWO Stiffened Gaskets
- 22 ga. Mirror Finish Stainless Steel
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all TIG Welds
- Filed, Hemmed Edges with 360º Handles on Both Pans
CUSTOMIZE THIS EVAPORATOR