Convert Your Cost of Admission into Shiny, New Maple Equipment!
NEW at this year’s show, participants may enter for a chance to WIN a $50 gift certificate for SmokyLakeMaple.com. ($50 is the average cost of at-the-door Saturday admission.) ONE NEW WINNER will be randomly selected EACH DAY of the trade show!
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must FULLY COMPLETE and submit an official entry form, ONE TIME at the Smoky Lake Maple Products trade show booth at Winter Institute in Marshfield, WI. The trade show will be open Friday, January 10 from 4pm to 6pm and Saturday, January 11 from 7am – 4:30pm.
- Eligible participants must abide by any/all rules set in place by the event committee for admission to the show.
- Trade show venders and/or Smoky Lake’s competitors at this event are NOT eligible to participate in this offer. ie. Any individuals who are working at the trade show — for any length of time — are not eligible.
- Entry forms must be completed accurately and IN FULL. Valid contact information is required on the entry form so that Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC can attempt to notify you if you win. This contact information may or may not also be used in the future to notify you via direct mail or email of other Smoky Lake promotions. You may opt out of future promotional communications.
How to Enter
Complete and submit an official entry form at the Smoky Lake trade show booth during the 2020 Winter Institute trade show:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only ONE (1) entry per person.
- The contest starts on January 10, 2020, 4pm CST. All entries must be received by Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC by January 11, 2020 at 4:30pm. Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- At the end of each day during Mid-Winter Classic, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries from Friday DO carry over to the Saturday drawing.
Where the Winners Will Be Announced
- Angela will attempt to contact the winner via the email address and/or mailing address provided.
- Each winner will be announced at Facebook.com/smokylakemaple.
- Each winner will be listed here:
Friday’s Winner = Shannon Kuck, Athens, WI
Saturday’s Winner = Rod Scuerman, LaCrosse, WI
- One (1) winner will be selected EACH DAY of the Winter Institute trade show. Each winner will receive a unique $50 gift code valid for SmokyLakeMaple.com. (Website only. No in-store, phone or custom orders please.)
- There are two methods for winners to claim their gift code.
- OPTION 1: Smoky Lake will send the gift card to the winner via their provided mailing address / email address.
- OPTION 2: The winner can contact Angela by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Smoky Lake can not connect with the winner within fourteen (14) days of the event, then the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC.
- Only ONE (1) prize will be awarded per household.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from this promotion and the use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- To receive a printed list of prize winner names, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC, Attention Angela Schumacher, 208 N 12th Street, Hilbert, WI 54129 by February 1, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Smoky Lake Maple Products LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC can not be responsible for any human error relating to this contest.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC reserves the right to add, amend and clarify the rules of this contest at any time.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Winter Institute and the WMSPA are NOT affiliated with Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Winter Institute nor the Wisconsin Maple Syrup Producers Association.