|16″ x 30″||2′ x 2′ – 2′ x 6′|
|Level Assist Indicators (NEW!)|
|22-gauge, mirror finish stainless steel|
|TIG welded (NEVER soldered)|
|Draw-off port size||1/2″||3/4″|
|Stainless steel, Full Port Draw-Off Valve|
|Maple Thermometer (3″ dial, 0 – 50 scale)||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On|
|Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA|
|Lifetime limited warranty on welds|
Need a custom pan size? No problem. Contact us for more information.
An Elite Maple Syrup Pan.
When comparing us to competitor pans, be sure to look at the details. We are confident you will find Smoky Lake to be incredible value if you know what you are looking for.
- Is their draw-off port welded from the inside of the pan to ensure sanitation? (We ALWAYS include sanitary draw off ports.)
- Is their pan easy to handle? (Ours have full length, built-in handles).
- Does the competitor pan have a thermometer port?
- Does the competitor’s gauge of stainless steel deliver optimal heat transfer? (Thicker gauges of stainless steel equate to less efficient boiling. Most competitors find it too difficult to weld our more optimal 22 ga. stainless steel. For this reason, the competitor will try telling you that they use thicker metal in order to make the pan “more durable”. Let us assure you, of the hundreds of pans Smoky Lake has sold, we have never had an issue with our pan strength.)
- Does their pan include a 2″ fill line to help you level the pan and maintain sap depth? (Nope. We are the only manufacturer offering Level Assist as a standard feature.)
- Is their pan handcrafted in the USA? (Smoky Lake artisans build all of our flat pans right here in Hilbert, Wisconsin.)
- How will your pan be shipped? (We have produced custom, double reinforced, foam lined, cardboard crates for each of our pans. We treat these pans like works of art that they are. When purchased through the website, all shipping is free. Shipping insurance is also free and automatically included. We ship these pans either via FedEx or SpeeDee Delivery depending on your location and package weight. You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as it is available to us.)
- Will the pan come with instructions? (We offer quick start guides for all Smoky Lake Flat Pans. Each guide includes great tips for safe and efficient boiling.)
Many Accessories Available
Paul Siebel, Ohio –
I just tested my new pan yesterday and it is awesome! The quality and finish make this pan a work of art … my compliments to the team who designed and built my pan.
I received my 2×4 flat pan, and was completely satisfied. It was packed for shipping very well. I received the pan quickly. The workmanship is outstanding. Fantastic product. Keep up the good work.
Bob Gernaat –
I’ve using our 2×4 flat pan for 3 years now. A little barkeepers friend at the end of the season and it looks like new again. We have a homemade arch from a 275 oil tank and are getting 10gal/hr. Very satisfied, great build. Never had a issue. Thanks SmokyLake for a quality well built product.