TIMING: This is a handcrafted item. Our artisans will be working as efficiently as possible without sacrificing any of the quality and craftsmanship we have built our name on. The fastest way to secure your position in line is to place an order here on the website. Pans will be handcrafted in batches in the order in which they are received.
- Pan sizes 2 x 4 or smaller: These pans are most typically shipped via FedEx Ground or SpeeDee Delivery.
- Pans larger than 2 x 4: To ensure that your equipment arrives safely, your freight order will be scheduled with the next available white glove carrier heading to your area. Orders placed in Summer 2021 are on track to be delivered in plenty of time to hit the ground running in the 2022 maple season. Thank you for your patience. We promise it will be worth the wait.
- Full Payment: Pay by credit card or check via the website.
- Partial Payment (Deposit): Select “Pay by Check” on the check out page or call us at (920) 202-4500.
- Financing by Northstar Leasing
Thank you for supporting American-made products! We are honored to have the opportunity to craft this premium product for you.
|16″ x 30″||2′ x 2′ – 2′ x 6′|
|Level Assist Indicators (NEW!)|
|22-gauge, mirror finish stainless steel|
|TIG welded (NEVER soldered)|
|Draw-off port size||1/2″||3/4″|
|Stainless steel, Full Port Draw-Off Valve|
|Maple Thermometer (3″ dial, 0 – 50 scale)||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On|
|Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA|
|Lifetime limited warranty on welds|
Need a custom pan size? No problem. Contact us for more information.
An Elite Maple Syrup Pan.
When comparing us to competitor pans, be sure to look at the details. We are confident you will find Smoky Lake to be incredible value if you know what you are looking for.
- Is their draw-off port welded from the inside of the pan to ensure sanitation? (We ALWAYS include sanitary draw off ports.)
- Is their pan easy to handle? (Ours have full length, built-in handles).
- Does the competitor pan have a thermometer port?
- Does the competitor’s gauge of stainless steel deliver optimal heat transfer? (Thicker gauges of stainless steel equate to less efficient boiling. Most competitors find it too difficult to weld our more optimal 22 ga. stainless steel. For this reason, the competitor will try telling you that they use thicker metal in order to make the pan “more durable”. Let us assure you, of the hundreds of pans Smoky Lake has sold, we have never had an issue with our pan strength.)
- Does their pan include a 2″ fill line to help you level the pan and maintain sap depth? (Nope. We are the only manufacturer offering Level Assist as a standard feature.)
- Is their pan handcrafted in the USA? (Smoky Lake artisans build all of our flat pans right here in Hilbert, Wisconsin.)
- How will your pan be shipped? (We have produced custom, double reinforced, foam lined, cardboard crates for each of our pans. We treat these pans like works of art that they are. When purchased through the website, all shipping is free. Shipping insurance is also free and automatically included. We ship these pans either via FedEx or SpeeDee Delivery depending on your location and package weight. You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as it is available to us.)
- Will the pan come with instructions? (We offer quick start guides for all Smoky Lake Flat Pans. Each guide includes great tips for safe and efficient boiling.)
Many Accessories Available