Smoky Make Maple Products is the Midwest’s leader in premium maple syrup production equipment. We offer the highest quality, most efficient flat pans in the world.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Level Assist: The end panels of this pan are marked 2″ from the floor of the pan. These lines will help you level your pan/evaporator before boiling without the need for any other tools. You can also use the 2″ lines to easily determine the appropriate sap depth before you start boiling. This is a unique feature available only from Smoky Lake.
- Reverse Flow: This divided pan has two draw off ports and thermometer ports. Each is located in opposite corners of the pan which allows the pan to be reversible.
- Full Length Handles: The sides are hemmed and contoured offering superior strength and full length handles.
- Efficiency: The material used to construct these pans is 22 ga mirror finish stainless steel. Many competitors use thicker stainless which is a poor conductor of heat and requires more time to get up to boiling temperature.
- Continuous Flow: The dividers on this pan are formed right into the pan body. NO SOLDERING. This makes the pan incredibly strong and helps eliminate possibility of leaking underneath the dividers. Ask competitors to show pictures of how they install dividers.
- Every shipment is guaranteed and INSURED. We have custom, double reinforced, foam lined, cardboard crates made for each of our pans. We treat these pans during transit as the works of art that they are.
Our new 2’ x 6’ divided pan arrived yesterday. Had to wait a while for it to arrive but the wait was well worth it! The quality and craftsmanship is astounding. Can’t wait to fire up the arch and get boiling with the new pan in the coming days. Thanks to everyone at Smoky Lake – Responsive and kind customer service.
Beautiful craftsmanship, not a flaw anywhere. Very happy with it so far. Will likely buy another Smoky Lake pan next year if we scale up.
Dylan Chagnon –
Great pan! Beautiful mirror finish and As described in there videos have no welds inside the pan gives it a smooth boiling surface and very easy to keep clean. I have the 2×5 divided pan and found when boiling the dividers have a tendency to bow inward a little at the very top and when cooled down they go right back to straight, probably because of my fire placement in the box. The reverse flow work well and the pan is light enough to move by yourself if needed. It helps to purchase the sight glass I found that out during the test boil and much easier to prevent your pan from burning or scorching the sweet. The feed pan is very convenient and nicely made worth the extra dollars so go for it! Being in vt i have access to 4 major vendors ans none compared to the friendly staff and there ability to make high quality equipment at affordable prices for the backyard sugar makers. Well worth the money I plan on purchasing a bigger setup in the near future.
Jon Lipstreuer –
Smoky Lake provided me with a divided pan, feeder pan and float box. Angela went beyond the call of duty in helping me determine the proper set up. She and Jim, along with the team they’ve put together are extremely knowledgeable and provide an excellent product line. Craftsman ship is impeccable.
As a hobbyist, I highly recommend Smoky Lake.
Thank you so much!