- [A] Firebox Peep Window
- [B] Large, Airtight, Steel Door and Large Combustion Chamber (It’s true air-tightness and large combustion chamber make this a high efficiency arch of unprecedented versatility.)
- [C] Fully Steel Framed
- [D] Factory Optimized Geometry for ANY Style of Smoky Lake Pan (And, very easily convertible if you change pan styles in the future.)
- [E] Both Natural Draft and Forced Draft available
- Natural Draft option includes an perforated attachment hub so that a Forced Air Kit could be easily added in the future.
- Forced Draft option comes with a pre-mounted Blower and Domed Cast Iron Grates
- [F] Base Stack and Stack Pipe The arch is designed with a rectangular hub so that heat is drawn across the full width of your pan. The height of the included Base Stack and Stack Pipe combined will be 2x the length of your pan(s), up to 12 feet total height.
- [G] Leveling Bolts (So the evaporator can sit flat even if your floor is uneven)
|Popular Sizes||Actual Footprint||Size of Firebox|
|2′ x 3′||25-1/2″ x 4′ 3″||2′ x 2′|
|2′ x 4′||25-1/2″ x 5′ 3″||2′ x 2′|
|2′ x 5′||25-1/2″ x 6′ 3″||2′ x 2′|
|2′ x 6′||25-1/2″ x 7′ 3″||2′ x 2′|
|2′ x 8′||25-1/2″ x 9′ 3″||2′ x 30″|
|30″ x 8′||31-1/2″ x 9′ 3″||30″ x 30″|
|30″ x 10′||31-1/2″ x 11′ 3″||30″ x 30″|
|30″ x 12′||31-1/2″ x 13′ 3″||30″ x 30″|
NOTE: The “Popular Sizes” listed above refer to the pan size that each arch is designed for. For example, our 2′ x 4′ Corsair Arch accommodates a 2′ x 4′ pan, but its actual width x length is 25-1/2″ x 5’3″. All Corsair arches stand 32″ tall.
Four Reasons the Door Design is Critical