This same procedure applies to all models of Smoky Lake Auto Draw Off System to change the temperature read-out on the Command Center.
0:40 Why would someone want to recalibrate?
1:09 Procedure for changing the temp reading
- Push and hold the SET button (Auto Draw Off System goes to the Alarm screen).
- From here, quick click the SET button to go to LCY mode.
- Use the arrow button to go to “6” and then click SET again to access to SC screen.
- From the SC screen, you can use the arrow buttons to change the amount of offset that you want to achieve on your temperature display.
- Push and hold the SET button to go back to the home screen.