Also known as “Castors”.
TIPS FOR SMART USAGE
- Install wheels BEFORE bricking the arch.
- The wheels are intended to stay attached to the evaporator once they are installed.
- When parked, lock the casters to ensure that the evaporator remains stationary during operation. You may also choose to place a wedge in front of each wheel.
- Remove pans before transporting the evaporator. Otherwise, the vibrations from movement could cause the pan to shift during transport.
- Never tie guy wires directly down to your wheel/tire set. Guy wires should be extended out at least 4 feet from the evaporator. See our Backyard Set Up Series for more tips on properly securing your Stack Pipe.