These bottlers are made out of 22 gauge mirror finish stainless steel. Temperature is controlled with a thermostat which adds a lot of convenience when bottling or bringing your syrup up to temperature without promoting any sugar sand.
- Very strong construction, the contoured sides all around offer supreme rigidity, plus a full 360º handle.
- Four 1″ tall rubber feet attached by studs welded to the bottom of the outer jacket- won’t make marks on a countertop or skid around.
- Positive draining. The bottling valve connects to the syrup compartment through the floor, leaving no syrup in the bottler when you empty it. No waste of your precious product!
- A very accurate dial thermometer that extends into the syrup compartment, not just into the water jacket.
- A two position, drip resistant bottling valve.
- A 120 volt 1500 watt electric element brings the three gallon water jacket and six gallons of syrup up to bottling temperature in one hour, without ever making a hot spot in the syrup causing it to develop sugar sand.
- An adjustable thermostat automatically maintains the syrup at the temperature you choose. We test and preset these units to bottling temperature before shipping
- A cover is included and a filter tray is available as an add-on