Also known as “Castors”.
NOTES ON VARIATIONS: Depending on when you purchased your Caster Wheel Set, your set may look slightly different compared to the photos on this page. Construction of all wheel sets is very similar. Despite any minor potential variation, the installation will still be self explanatory. All Caster Wheel Sets are equal in quality/craftsmanship.
TIPS FOR SMART USAGE
- Install wheels BEFORE bricking the arch.
- The wheels are intended to stay attached to the evaporator once they are installed.
- When parked, lock the casters to ensure that the evaporator remains stationary during operation. You may also choose to place a wedge in front of each wheel.
- Remove pans before transporting the evaporator. Otherwise, the vibrations from movement could cause the pan to shift during transport.
- Never tie guy wires directly down to your wheel/tire set. Guy wires should be extended out at least 4 feet from the evaporator. See our Backyard Set Up Series for more tips on properly securing your Stack Pipe.
Hardware Kit Included:
• 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ Bolt (qty 4)
• 1/2″ Hex Nut (qty 4)
• 1/2″ Flat Washer (qty 8)
There are no reviews yet.