- Steel Evaporator Mount
- 2 Screws and 2 Nuts
(For attaching the Mount to the Evaporator)
- 4 Screws and 4 Nuts
(For attaching the Auto Draw-Off Control Head)
TOOLS NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION:
- Quarter Twenty Tap (Optional)
- Identify the optimal location on your arch to install the Evaporator Mount. It should be in a convenient location near the draw-off valve of your pan, but it should not obstruct any of the other attachments you may have on your evaporator pans. Also, make sure it is within 15 feet of an electric outlet so that you are able to plug in your Command Center after it is mounted.
- Hold the mount against your evaporator and mark the locations of the two holes.
- Drill the Holes.
- If your arch has not yet been bricked, you can drill the holes all the way through the rail and bolt the screws from the inside. Use a 9/32” drill bit.
- If your arch has already been bricked, you will need to drill and tap the holes so that you won’t need to bolt from the inside. Use a 13/64” drill bit and then the holes should be tapped out for a quarter twenty (A 1/4” bolt with twenty threads per inch)
- Screw the Evaporator Mount to the side of the evaporator. Bolt from the inside if applicable.
- Screw the Control Head of your Smoky Lake Auto Draw Off System to the base plate of the Evaporator Mount. If you have a Simplicity Auto Draw-Off System, you will only need 2 screws. The Crescendo and Guardian will use 4 screws.
- Hook up your Auto Draw-Off System as instructed in the manual that came with your unit.