The back of the Corsair evaporator comes with a perforated knock-out and studs to make installation of a new blower as quick and effortless as can be.
Using a Forced Draft Kit allows you to burn less seasoned / larger pieces of firewood. It also does a great job helping to consume the firewood complete. At the end of a boil, you will see very little coal in the firebox.
When purchasing the entire Forced Draft Kit (includes both the blower and the grates), there is a discount as opposed to purchasing each separately.
Types of Blowers
- CORSAIR — This page offers blowers which are compatible with Corsair Evaporators.
- Standard 110V = Compatible with 2 x 3 thru 2 x 10 Corsair (Includes cord)
- Large 110V = Compatible with 30″-wide Corsair (Cord not included)
- Standard 12V = Compatible with Corsair 2 x 3 thru 2 x 10 (Connects to car battery)
- DAUNTLESS — Blowers for Dauntless Evaporators are included with the Dauntless Forced Draft Kit. They are not sold separately.
- SILVERPLATE — Please contact us with questions about Silverplate blowers.
- STARCAT — The StarCat Evaporator is offered as natural draft only.