You could WIN $700 for SmokyLakeMaple.com simply by sharing your Maple Adventures with Smoky Lake Maple Products! (Details below) We can’t wait to hear your stories!
Contest Overview & Prizes
Contestants will create a short video(s), 2 minutes or less, sharing their own Maple Adventure story. They will then post it to the social media channel of their choice, and fill out the Contest’s Official Entry Form below. (Last possible date to enter is April 29, but early entries have more chances to win!)
Each Friday from April 8 – April 29, 2022, the Smoky Lake crew will select their favorite video entry out of all those that have been submitted up to that point. Each week, a winner will be awarded a $700 gift certificate for SmokyLakeMaple.com.
PLUS, for EVERY eligible video that is submitted in the contest, Smoky Lake will donate $5 to Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County
Thanks in advance for participating! We look forward to this every year!
Two Easy Steps For Entering:
- Upload & share your entry video to the social media platform of your choice.
- Suggested Social Media Platforms Include: TicTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MapleTrader.com
- Your video needs to be PUBLIC (not private) so that folks everywhere may watch/share/enjoy
- Please keep your video posted/available for viewing throughout the duration of the entire contest.
- Smoky Lake will NOT upload videos on your behalf. We also cannot provide technical support for social media. Sorry! We are very busy filling orders right now!
- For each video submitted in the contest, please fill out the Video Entry Form below. (You are welcome to submit more than one video, but please submit each video only once.)
Video Entry Form:
Sorry. This contest is now closed.
General Video Guidelines:
- Two minutes or less.
- Within the video, please state your name/location (so we can confirm it’s indeed your video).
- Video must celebrate Smoky Lake in some way. (ie. We love seeing folks who are having fun with our equipment.)
- Video must be an interpretation of this year’s theme “Adventures In Maple”.
- An entry form must be filled out for all entries.
NOTE: All entries must abide by the Video Guidelines and Contest Rules. Gender, race, religion and sexual orientation will NOT influence who is chosen as a winner.
Contest Rules and Details:
- Prize will be granted in the form of a gift code which will be redeemable on SMOKYLAKEMAPLE.COM ONLY. This gift code MUST be entered at the time of purchase. Hence, the gift code can NOT be redeemed on products/orders which are not featured on the website, cannot be applied toward older orders, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Expiration date of the gift code will be one year from issue date.
- Whoever you name as your contact person on your video entry form should also be identified in the video. This is how we confirm that the video you are submitting is indeed yours and not someone else’s.
- We are NOT interested in promoting competitor brands of equipment.
- You do NOT need fancy video equipment to create, edit or submit a video. Using a smartphone is perfectly acceptable. Let’s just have fun!
- Each qualifying video entry will also remain in the pool of eligible videos for the entirety of the contest. So enter early for the most opportunities to win.
- It is indeed possible for NO prize to be awarded if there are no new videos submitted or if the existing videos submitted are opposed for any reason. In this scenario, the judges may choose to postpone judging in order to allow time for more entries to be submitted. So far in the history of Smoky Lake video contests, we have never had to completely cancel a week of judging and we hope we never will.
- If Smoky Lake Maple Products chooses a winner, but that winner is later proven to have been ineligible, Smoky Lake Maple Products reserves the right to revoke all benefits/rewards.
- There is NO LIMIT to the quantity of videos you submit as long as the videos adhere to the Video Guidelines above. Submit as many videos as you wish. We can’t wait to see them!
- One prize per winning video.
- You will need one free social media account of your choice to upload and publicly share your video. (Examples of accepted social media platforms: TicTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MapleTrader.com) Smoky Lake will NOT upload your video for you nor can we provide technical support for videos/social media. Sorry! We are very busy filling orders right now!
- Employees, dealers and vendors of Smoky Lake Maple Products and their immediate family members (parent, sibling, spouse or child) are NOT eligible to win.
- By submitting a video in this contest, you are granting Smoky Lake permission to share your video with others and reference it in their marketing materials.
- By submitting a video in this contest, you certify that all the individuals who appear in the video have approved of appearing in your video. If there are minors in your video, you alone are responsible for receiving written consent from their legal guardians.
- By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless Smoky Lake Maple Products, LLC and each of its respective employees, agents and affiliates from any and all liability for an injury, loss or damage arising from or in connection with any prize won.
- No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited.
- Smoky Lake Maple Products reserves the right to modify, clarify or otherwise update these rules at any time without notice.
Judging and Winners:
JUDGING: Each Friday between April 8 – April 29, the crew at Smoky Lake headquarters will be asked to vote for their favorite videos out of all the videos which have been submitted up to that point. In other words, enter early for the most chances to win!
ANNOUNCING WINNERS: The winners will be announced on Facebook as well as this web page, the day following judging (Saturday).
Angela will also reach out to the entry’s contact person using the email address that was provided on the entry form. Please reply to Angela via email within 2 weeks in order to claim your prize.
Raising Money for Charity
For every eligible video submitted to the contest, Smoky Lake will make a $5 donation to Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County.
How Did We Select This Charity?
Since our contest theme was inspired by our shop cat, Viktor, it felt most fitting to select an animal welfare agency as our charitable beneficiary. (Viktor was a rescue kitty too after all!) In a recent pole at Smoky Lake, we confirmed that many of our team members feel very strongly about animal welfare projects as well.
Team members added their favorite nonprofit organizations to our list of potential beneficiaries. We then relied on a third party analysis to narrow down our selection. This vetting process gives us the confidence that our donations will have the most meaningful, positive impact, and also ensures that we are being responsible stewards of our charitable funds.
Humane Animal Welfare Society has been given a ”Give with Confidence“ rating on Charity Navigator.
Smoky Lake Maple Products is not affiliated with HAWS. We simply liked their mission, they passed our third party evaluation process, and we wanted to give back to our community. This contest is not meant to imply that HAWS endorses Smoky Lake nor does it have any kind of affiliation with Smoky Lake.