Recorded LIVE on Facebook on January 21, 2022
Hosted by Angela Schumacher, Jim Schumacher and Jimmy Brochtrup
Featured Maple Syrup from Upper Sugarbush, Lake Loomis, WI
Table of Contents
- 0:55 – Making the Nor’easter Cocktail (Recipe from theKitchn.com)
- 18:45 – Why Does Sap Not Flow Well Early In The Season?
- 22:42 – How Does Sap Yield Vary On Different Sides Of A Tree?
- 25:26 – Advice For Tubing On 50 Taps
- 31:10 – Elevating Your Cocktail Presentation (Napkin Tricks)
- 33:15 – Using Tubing In A Flatter Woods
- 35:24 – How Much Firewood Do I Need?
- 41:10 – Thanks For Your Feedback!
- 42:00 – Using a Drop Flue Pan Set
- 46:43 – Jimmy Is Adding A Stack Temperature Thermometer This Year
- 51:30 – The Magic Of Tapping Season
Thanks for Joining Us.