It’s Blueberry Season!
Take Advantage of Fresh, Local Berries.
Our Creamy Blueberry Maple Pops recipe requires just THREE simple, healthy ingredients. Like maple syrup, blueberries are packed with antioxidants. Also similar to maple syrup, blueberries are a great source of manganese which plays an important role in energy production.
Creamy Blueberry Maple Pops
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.) OR 14 oz of plain greek yogurt (Choose one or the other.)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 – 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Add either coconut milk or greek yogurt to a blender along with blueberries and pure maple syrup. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. If you don’t have a popsicle molds, no problem. Use Dixie cups as shown here. Be sure to leave space at the top of each mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for about 6 hours and remove from freezer when you are ready to enjoy. You can run the popsicle mold or the Dixie cup under warm water to help loosen the pops from the mold.