- Thickness: 24 gauge
- Finish: Pre-painted satin black
- Material: Steel construction
- Assembly Method: Snap lock
- Brand: Imperial
- Maximum Temperature: 800ºF
- Minimum Clearance To Combustible Materials: 18″
- Snap together the side seam of the pipe.
- The crimped male end of the pipe should be oriented downward toward the arch.
- Fit the male end into the female end of another 6″ pipe.
- Stack Pipe should always be secured/supported. The pipe manufacturer recommends using a minimum of 3 sheet metal screws to secure each connection. Then support the installed pipes using the guy-wire provided.
- When you have a fire going in the evaporator,
- At the end of the season, store your evaporator and stack pipe indoors to protect the longevity.
- Pipe is HOT during and after operation. DON’T TOUCH!
- The minimum clearance to combustible materials is 18″.
- Stack pipe should always be supported/secured.